Inosuke Hashibira is one of the main protagonists of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba and along with Zenitsu Agatsuma, a traveling companion of Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado. He is also a Demon Slayer in the Demon Slayer Corps.
Master Swordsman: Inosuke has displayed exemplary skill in dual wielding his Nichirin katanas, allowing him to take on and defeat demons in various occasions, even enabling him to match members of the Twelve Kizuki. Nearing the Infinity Castle Arc, Inosuke has undeniably polished his swordsmanship skill to the level of a Hashira, allowing him to keep up and go toe-to-toe with Upper Rank Two, Doma.
Beast Breathing: A Breathing Style distantly derived from Wind Breathing and the personal creation of Inosuke Hashibira himself after living in the mountains and fighting for survival. It also seems to take inspirations from the wild boars that he grew up with.
- First Fang: Pierce - The user stabs the target's neck with both blades.
- Second Fang: Slice - The user unleashes a double slash with two blades in an X-shaped cut.
- Third Fang: Devour - The user releases simultaneous horizontal slashes towards the target's throat to decapitate them.
- Fourth Fang: Slice 'n' Dice - The user delivers multiple diagonal double slashes with both swords.
- Fifth Fang: Crazy Cutting - The user slices everything in all directions while in mid-air.
- Sixth Fang: Palisade Bite - The user releases simultaneous slashes with two swords from both directions in a saw-like movement.
- Seventh Form: Spatial Awareness - The user utilizes their sense of touch to identify the position of enemies and their weaknesses by feeling small disturbances in the air. This technique was so strong that Inosuke Hashibira could sense all the demons spread out through a whole mountain.
- Eighth Fang: Explosive Rush - The user charges towards their opponent at blinding speeds while swinging both their swords.
- Ninth Fang: Extending Bendy Slash - The user dislocates the joints of their arm to increase the range of their attack, and then unleashing a fast swinging forward strike.
- Tenth Fang: Whirling Fangs - The user rapidly spins their swords in a circular motion, deflecting enemy attacks such as projectiles.
- Sudden Throwing Strike - The user throws both of their blades in a spinning motion at an enemy.