This is a replica of Kokushibo's Flesh Katana. Kokushibo is a demon holding the highest position, Upper Rank One, in the Twelve Kizuki - an organization of the twelve most powerful demons in existence. Five centuries ago, he used to be a human by the name of Michikatsu Tsugikuni, a Demon Slayer and the older twin brother of Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the strongest Demon Slayer that ever existed. He carries a fleshy and demonically modified version of a Nichirin Katana he used when he was a Demon Slayer. It was created from the flesh and blood of Kokushibo himself hence it is fleshy red in color, with veins and eyes all around the blade and the hilt.
With over 400 years of training, Kokushibo has become the most powerful and skilled swordsman in the modern era, and the second strongest swordsman to have ever existed.
Moon Breathing: Kokushibo was the very first one to utilize Breathing Styles. His is one of the most dangerous and powerful breathing styles presented thus far. He can create many chaotic crescent moon blades, enhanced with his Blood Demon Art, that vary in length and size when slashing.
- The kokushibo sword is made of 1045 carbon steel, it features a eye tsuba, pink scabbard, dark green cord handle with pink ray-skin wrap and alloy fittings.
- Circular shaped with 4 slight indentations, a center with 3 eyes and several black veins and a golden border.
- Hand forge, full tang swords.
- Fully functional samurai sword work of art, stunning workmanship, and attention to detail.
- Hand forged carbon steel blade, has high performance hardness and flexibility.
|Primary Material||1045 Carbon Steel|
Item Dimensions & Packaging
|Dimensions||40.5 * 1.26 * 0.275 Inches|
|Packing Size||43.4 x 3.9 x 3.14 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||3.3 Pounds|